Register for ASCA’s Virtual Annual Conference
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, the ASCA 2020 Conference & Expo has transitioned to a virtual event.
The ASCA 2020 Virtual Conference & Expo, scheduled for July 9–10, offers the same top-quality education, networking and resources as ASCA’s in-person events—all from the safety and comfort of your home or office.
During this virtual event, you can:
- Participate in live interactive breakout sessions—including a new session on COVID-19—led by industry experts
- Hear from inspiring featured speakers
- Earn nursing contact hours, Administrator Education Units, Infection Prevention Contact Hours and other continuing education credits
- Watch recordings of other sessions presented during the conference
- Explore the virtual expo hall, where you can schedule one-on-one meetings with exhibitors and discover the latest technologies, products and services
- Connect digitally with your peers to network, share ideas and discuss best practices
To learn more and register, visit the ASCA 2020 website.
ASCA Provides COVID-19 Resources Online
As response and recovery efforts tied to the COVID-19 pandemic continue to evolve, ASCA is working with healthcare and regulatory officials to provide responsible, reliable resources to help ASCs respond to the crisis.
For a comprehensive set of resources, continually updated as new information becomes available, visit ASCA’s online COVID-19 Resource Center.