Register by November to Save on ASCA’s 2020 Winter Seminar
Sign up by November 15 to attend the ASCA 2020 Winter Seminar and lock in early bird rates. The seminar will be held January 16–18 in New Orleans, Louisiana, and will offer three days of ASC-specific education. This hands-on learning experience, coupled with extensive networking opportunities with your fellow ASC professionals, makes this a can’t-miss event.
This year’s seminar features three specialized tracks:
New Orleans, Louisiana
- Finance & Accounting will teach you the fundamentals of finance and accounting for ASCs so that you can confidently assess your bottom line and make changes that ensure the financial health of your center.
- Coding & Reimbursement will help you maximize reimbursements at your center by preparing your ASC for the coding and billing changes to come in 2020.
- ASC Management will focus on best practices and practical, effective ways for your ASC to remain compliant and prosper in the face of the rapid, and often unpredictable, changes defining the healthcare marketplace this year.
To learn more, visit ASCA’s 2020 Winter Seminar page.
Get Started with Patient Experience Surveys Provided by SPH Analytics
ASCA has expanded its partnership with SPH Analytics, ASCA’s affinity partner for the Consumer Assessment of Healthcare Providers and Systems Outpatient and Ambulatory Surgery (OAS CAHPS) Survey since 2017.
As ASCA’s affinity partner for Patient Experience Surveys, SPH Analytics now offers ASCA members special discounted rates on two new surveys:
- ASC Patient Experience Survey: A patient satisfaction survey that delivers valuable information your ASC can use to improve performance and patient experience.
- ASC Express Survey: A short, streamlined patient experience survey designed to efficiently collect feedback from patients.
Patient experience surveys are a valuable tool that allow ASCs to better understand their patients’ experiences and perceptions. This information is critical for training staff, improving processes and avoiding adverse events.
These surveys also can help ASCs comply with industry accreditation requirements to conduct a patient satisfaction survey.
Learn more about these surveys on ASCA's Patient Experience Surveys page.