NAMES IN THE NEWS
AAAASF Rebrands, Changes Name
The American Association for Accreditation of Ambulatory Surgery Facilities (AAAASF) of Gurnee, Illinois, recently completed a rebranding initiative that included a name change, from AAAASF to QUAD A, according to a release.
Beginning in 2020, the leadership team at QUAD A, along with its executive board, began the process of assessing its internal processes and gaining insight from the facilities it serves. The result was an evolved branding with an updated name and look that honors its past and positions it as a globally recognized accreditation organization, according to the release.
Along with its new branding initiatives, QUAD A will provide updated processes and more sustainable practices to its accredited facilities. Enhancements coming soon include
- an online directory of accredited QUAD A facilities that allows the public, fellow ASCs and referring physicians to find the safest facilities in their area;
- tools to improve marketing and help explain the importance of accreditation to patients;
- an accreditation portal that will allow facilities to maintain accreditation documents, update staff information and pay invoices online;
- digitized survey and self-survey processes to increase efficiency and accuracy; and
- an improved patient safety data reporting user experience.
To ensure you receive important updates about your accreditation and the enhancements